Commercial Use License
Data file downloads
Terms of the Commercial Use License
What you can do:
Sacred Earth Photography Thomas Furter (“Content Provider”) grants you a perpetual, nonexclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (“Media”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- – advertising,promotion, brochures, packaging
- – as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800 x 600 pixels) use
- – Prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- – magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- – video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do:
You may not resale, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provicer. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal immoral. libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be icorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights license, copyright, title and ownership of the media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Content Provider is not liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this licens or buyer’s use of the Media.